Standard Weights Class E2
Class E2 weights are intended for use in the calibration of weights of a lower accuracy class and for use with weighing instruments of special accuracy class I. Class E2 weights or weight sets have to be accompanied by a calibration certificate.
- In compliance with the OIML – R111 recommendation.
- Highly polished austenitic stainless steel;
- Accredia (ea) calibration certificate upon request
- Available with single or multiple case made of plastic or wood (case is compulsory for certified weights).
- Standard : OIML R111.
- Material : 316 Stainless Steel.
- Construction: Solid single piece fabrication.
- Cavity: No cavity adjustment.
- Density: 7.96g/cm3.
- Magnetic Susceptibility : <0.005.
- Shape : Cylindrical with knob.
- Finish Mirror Polish.
- Packing: Aluminum Alloy
- Accessories: Tweezer, Cloth, Gloves
E2 Class weights are recommended for the calibration of micro, semi-micro and analytical balances where very high accuracy is required, E2 Class weights also can be used to calibrate F1 Class weights.