Qualitas has found a place as one of the best reversed phase columns because it provides a measurable improvement over many HPLC columns for two important chromatographic properties: resolution and peak shape. The high efficiencies and bonded phase surface coverage provide for sharp peaks. The result:
- Free exposed silanols virtually eliminated by complete bonding and end-capping.
- Sharp peak shape for good method sensitivity.
- pH stable from 1.5 to 10.0 for over 1,000 hours.
- Porosity-Surface Enhanced Accessibility.
- Ultrahigh Purity BDS Range.
- Batch to Batch Reproducibility.
- Individual Tested Column.
- Large surface Area.
- Better ph Stability.
|Phase||Surface Area m2/g||Carbon Load %||Pore size Å||Ph Range||Particle Size μ||Length mm||ID mm|
|Qualitas C18||450||18||100||2 to 10||3 & 5||250/200/150/100/50/40/30||4.6/4.0/3.0/2.1|
|Qualitas C8||320||12||120||2 to 8||3 & 5||250/200/150/100/50/40/30||4.6/4.0/3.0/2.1|
Specification of Qualitas C18
- Ultra High Purity silica with Metal content (AL, FE, Ti, Zv) < 1ppm.
- High surface area > 450 mg.
- High loadability & Surface Enhanced Accessibility.
- High PH Stability ( 2 to 10).
- Narrow pore size distribution.
- Superior performance for both hydrophilic and hydrophobic compounds (100% aqueous).
- Low levels of silanol activity due to proprietary endcapping technology.
- Longer life time of the column due to dense bonding and double endcapping.